Regenovue introduced a series of cross linked hyaluronic acid based fillers from South Korea. Regenovue products are characterized by an exceptional HA cross-linking factor (100%) and one of the lowest levels of BDDE on the dermal fillers market. The series includes four products: Regenovue Deep Plus, Regenovue Fine Plus, Regenovue Sub-Q Plus, which differ in scope, composition and injection depth. We also have Regenovue Aquashine Plus mesotherapy product
- high-quality biodegradable hyaluronic acid
- minimized risk of lumps due to the high degree of HA cross-linking
- long-lasting aesthetic effect due to the high viscosity and flexibility of the filler
- painless and painless injection thanks to the finely divided gel structure
- the dense single-phase structure of the gel ensures its even distribution
- low endotoxin concentration (<0.0015 IU / mg)
Regenovue Fine Plus is designed to reduce superficial wrinkles and fine lines. The filler is injected into the upper layers of the dermis.
Regenovue Fine Plus range:
- periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet)
- glaze wrinkles
- perioral lines
- neck lines
- forehead wrinkles
The aesthetic effect lasts from 8 to 12 months.